The relatives of Sirish had noted Feb 9 on a calendar as he was going to perform a dance for his annual day during his Montessori school. Instead, what they got to see was a autopsy news that settled that their three-year-old had died of anaesthesia overdose heading to lung failure.
The morose integrate told The Hindu that their life had been incited upside down after their son upheld divided on Feb 6 after they took him to a private hospital in HSR Layout for a toothache.
The family also cancelled a 80th birthday celebrations of Sirish’s grandfather, that was to take place on Feb 7.
Sirish’s father, K.S. Lokesh, who is removing prepared for a authorised battle, said: “A teenager cleaning of his teeth incited fatal. The alloy didn’t even find accede to sleepen him.”
Assistant Commissioner of Police (Madiwala subdivision) H. Subbanna pronounced a military were watchful for a Forensic Science Lab news to take action.
Sirish, who was taken to Annayamma Dental and Eye Care Clinic in HSR Layout, died after a dentist, Raviraj, allegedly administered a deadly overdose of anaesthesia.